eVALUatE – Why to become an expert for Horizon Europe?
Wébinaire organisé par The European Office of Cyprus – Brussels Office, NCBR Office in Brussels – Business & Science Poland, Slovenian Business & Research Association, Eötvös Loránd University, National Research, Development, and Innovation Office in Hungary ainsi que Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office in Brussels (LINO) mais ouvert à tous.
- 9:30 – 09:35 Welcome by the organisers
- 09:35 – 09:50 Keynote presentation on how and why to become an evaluator with a focus on novelties under Horizon Europe – Isabel Vergara or Alberto Fraile, DG R&I, European Commission
- 09:50 – 10:00 Q&A session
- 10:00 – 11:00 Panel discussion about the added value of being an evaluator of RDI framework programme proposals
Moderator: Ewa Kocinska-Lange, Director of the NCBR Office in Brussels, Business & Science Poland
Experienced evaluators from the organising countries: Dr. András Dinnyés, General Director of BioTalentum, Hungary; Nikos Isaris, Deputy Head of Representation, European Commission Representation in Cyprus; Prof. Kristina Juraitė, Head of the Department of Public Communication, Vytautas Magnus University, UNESCO Co-chair on Media and Information Literacy For Inclusive Knowledge Societies, Lithuania; Joanna Bosiacka-Kniat, Head of Horizontal Contact Point – Western Poland, Poznan Science & Technology Park, Poland; Dr. Jan Babič, Jožef Stefan Institute, Slovenia
- 11:00 – 11:30 Q&A session and closing remarks